Writers must learn and master the different writing styles to improve the quality and standards of their essays. To enhance and upgrade your writing styles, you can seek expert writing services. The unemployed professors offer reliable and trustworthy writing services that will ensure you sharpen and improve your writing styles.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
The main types of writing styles
Below are a more in-depth explanation and examples of the main types of writing that will help you understand and apply the writing styles in your essays.
Expository writing style
The expository writing style is one of the most common types of writing. The primary purpose of expository style is to explain a concept or important ideas and thoughts. The idea of this type of method is to inform, expose, define, or clarify an idea or notion. When an author uses expository writing style, they focus on explaining about a subject or idea without voicing their opinions. This type of writing focuses on conveying; relevant facts, statistics, and supporting evidence relating to a particular topic or subject.
It’s crucial when using expository writing style to present facts about a particular subject and not assume readers have general knowledge about the topic. You should use the third person narration when using the expository style.
Examples of expository writing
- Textbook writing
- How-to articles
- Business, technical or scientific writing
Critical points of expository writing style
- Support your topic with facts, details, explanations, and relevant examples.
- Keep a sharp focus on the main topic.
- Present your writing in a logical and organized manner.
- Avoid wordiness and lengthy explanations.
Descriptive writing style
The descriptive writing style is where the author gives a detailed account of an event, character, idea, or place. An author may use metaphors or other literary methods to describe the reports as they are. The author may also use sensory details such as smelling, touching, seeing, hearing and tasting to create a connection with the reader.
Examples of descriptive writing
- Descriptions of nature
- Journal or diary writing
- Fictional novels or plays
Critical points in descriptive writing style
- gives a detailed account of people, events, places, and situations.
- It uses sensory details, such as smell, touch, hearing, and feeling.
- Makes use of figurative languages such as metaphors, analogies, and similes
- Uses precise language
Persuasive writing style
Persuasive writing style’s primary purpose is to convince the reader or audience. Persuasive writing style contains the author’s point of view or opinions, as well as reasons and justifications.
Examples of persuasive writing
- Cover letters
- Advertisements or commercials
- Critical analysis
Critical points of persuasive writing
- it supports ideas with arguments, reasons, and justifications.
- The authors present their opinions and convince the readers to agree with their point of view.
- It uses a persuasive language.
Narrative writing style
The narrative writing style’s primary purpose is to tell or narrate a story. Narrative techniques help the reader to imagine and visualize the accounts you are describing. The author uses literary techniques such as metaphors, similes, personification, alliterations, and imagery to tell their stories to the audience. A narrative writing style uses characters, setting, plot, and themes that create a connection with the audience.
Examples of narrative writing
- Oral histories
- Short stories
Critical points of narrative writing
- It includes detailed and vivid descriptions.
- It relates events in a sequence and logical order.
- Tells the story from the first person’s point of view.
- Includes a plot, theme, and setting.
If your writing lacks creativity or needs high quality and captivating essays, seek the best writing services offered by the unemployed professors. They guarantee captivating and award-winning essays.